Wednesday, November 16, 2011

[a few random photos]

I've been a slacker.
I know.
Hopefully I'll do better.
But I'm not promising anything!

Here are a few favorites from some recent sessions. . .

Candice's family.



 The Lewis Boys.  I taught both of these handsome young men when they were First Graders!  Crazy.




 The Maughan Family.
Mr. J. was one of my students also!


 The Voth Family.  Be watching for more of these beautiful people!
Mr. L. was in my class last year.  :)

 The Wheatley Family.  Such awesome littles this family has!

 And Van Wagoners.  The family that wins the prize for the longest awaited session.
3 years.  Not totally my fault. 
I think my favorite thing about this hobby is hanging out with such great people!
Thanks for trusting me with your family photos!


1 comment:

Karin said...

Beautiful! I had no idea you were a photographer! Very cool!